View Single Post
July 6th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
13w4d, baby! I tried too hard to be too productive today, considering how I was feeling. OMG I can't get comfortable. I hurt, I'm sick, but I'm exhausted. Still have a baby in there, though, so I'm going to call today a success.

We might see my dad tomorrow. Maybe we can tell if he really knows or not! Sheesh! I hate telling people on Facebook before my dad knows, but I can only repeat it so much, right?

I find myself wondering about my 16-week appointment. I don't think that I'm supposed to have an ultrasound, but I sort of hope that I can. It might be my last appointment before our move, and I'd like one more check-in. I wonder if the tech would even be willing to guess gender then. This seems like an extremely professional office, though, so probably not. I never hear people laughing and joking with each other out in the hallways. VERY professional. No breaking the rules, eh? It would be nice to have an idea for when people ask. Really, it would be nice for us to know so that we could decide on a name before we leave the hospital this time! Hahahahaha

DS2 just fell asleep. It's 12:30. My family already asked how I would feel about getting up with a baby a few times per night again. HA! Before even being pregnant, I was already up 10 times per night to pee, about 5-15 times per night with DS2 and his machines, and 5 or 6 times per night just because. Maybe the baby will be extra courteous and fall into one of those "awake" times for him/herself. If s/he loves me...