View Single Post
July 7th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Ok not sure if this is the right spot. Nothing really matched.
I believe my daughters birth was very traumatic for her. A whole day of labour only to be attempted to be ripped out with vacuum extraction. The first one broke snapping her back into the birth canal. The second one sent her flying into the doctors arms. A very rude entrance I am sure.
And the first 7 months spent with next to no milk and always feeling hungry stressed her out.
Well now she has hit two. Things are hard. Yes every two yo has tantrums. But hers are so full of unimaginable rage. It seems so disproportionate to her personality and the rest of her life. She is a beautiful person who lites up all who meet her. But the melt downs are crazy! She can go for an hour of screaming and her volume is LOUD! She shakes and screams and writhes. She wrings her feet together and has ripped both of her big toe nails in half.
OK so you get the idea. They are BAD.
I believe she needs some sort of healing. I am taking her to a Bowen therapist but not really feeling that is helping. I dont want to leave this too long so it gets deep set. But who do I seek out to help? It seems so wierd but I am certain she is affected by the whole experience.
Please help
Neither of us are coping