View Single Post
July 7th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Here's my story(it's long so get comfortable lol). My fiance and I have been trying so hard to have a baby but we're having so much difficulties. I've gotten pregnant before, four years back(the first time I ever had sex) but it only lasted two months then resulted in a miscarriage, but I'm not entirely sure why .... And ever since then I have unprotected sex constantly and I just never get pregnant and I feel really depressed and like I have no purpose. I haven't noticed at any problems with my reproductive health expect for that sometimes before my period start my right ovary hurts a lot and my periods are pretty painful sometimes. Do you think that has anything to do with it?
This month I tried tracking my ovulation and gave unprotected sex on every fertile day and I hope I could be pregnant... Or maybe I just want to be so bad that I just think I am. I still have about a week and a half ontil my periods due. What does pregnancy feel like at this stage? Here's how I feel: I keep cramps in my uterus that feel a bit like period cramps but it's too early for that. And periodically for the past couple of days I've be feeling this slight tingling and pulling feeling in my uterus. And I've been feel very sick every morning(I know it'd be too early for morning sickness but still.. I feel it) and I literally pee constantly(again I think it's too early for that symptom too) please tell me what you think..