View Single Post
July 7th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
9 hours with the grandparents and my dad today...no one said A WORD about me being pregnant! How weird is that?! In my family, it might not be all that weird. I think that they consider it "a woman thing", like menopause, your period, or even your sex life. You just keep that to yourselves! I had to leave to pick up DH from work, and we were joking about the most inappropriate things to say in front of them regarding our sex life so that they would basically beg us to talk about the pregnancy. HAHAHAHA I was also wearing the dress that makes me look VERY pregnant. I noticed a lot of glances at my belly, but I have a feeling that my grandmother was saying the "Fatty, Fatty, Two By Four" chant in her head. Oh, well.

I had to fight temptation to go garage sale-ing this morning. I don't have money, and I was exhausted, so that helped, but I still wanted to go out *just* to see what I might find for this one. Maybe next weekend. Maybe not. I do have to go to a thrift store very soon...I might have to stroll through the baby stuff. EEEE!