View Single Post
July 9th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Go Your Own Way mama2b
Wow. I began reading this and thought...."hmmmm? I wonder what all this writing is about... I wonder if this story is good....?" GEEZ I AM GLAD I CONTINUED READING. Seriously, Maury worthy. And you are LIVING it!! Craziness!

I have an instinct that some male instincts are going on here. After being with your ex for two years and NOT getting pregnant, I'd be pretty suspicious that this other man is the father of your baby. Instinctually, they may know the same. I mean, your blood is mingling with baby's blood and maybe pheromones are part of this father instinct? I hope that the hormones calm down for you and the situation lightens (when will your ex be totally out of the picture?)..... And then you may realize that this miracle baby is here for the most amazing reason. To prove miracles exist, chemistry between people is real ( and for a good reason), and you are gonna have a human being on your hands that is MOST DEFINITELY on planet earth for a good reason.

I would get as far away from the negative energy as possible (the ex) and be magnetic to the positive and cheerful energy. When can you get a paternity test? I think they can do one for 100$ if you send away online? Are you ready for that?

Also, after years of being sure you could never get pregnant I think you are so brave and graceful to handle it this way! To keep your miracle baby! To forge ahead despite the confusion and disbelief. I believe by the time this baby comes you will have fallen completely in love with it.

Best to you! I can't wait to hear how this situation unfolds.

Vyvian Utah Everson Spark born January 10, 2013