View Single Post
  #2  
July 10th, 2012, 06:01 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar
*Melissa* *Melissa* is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,708
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
That is tricky one. Hopefully your insurance will allow you to move to Ivf over the injectibles with iui. I got pg naturally with my first' but lost it around 9 weeks. My second pregnancy was injectibles/ iui and that resulted in my son Ronan. There was the risk of multiples but it worked out okay for us.
For pregnancy number 3 we went back to injectibles and iui ( I was 26 now) and this time I responded differently. I had waaaay too many follicles and was at risk for high order multiples so we had to cancel the cycles, and decided to move on to Ivf. Ivf is great at there is much more control. If we weren't comfortable with the idea if twins, we would have had the option of only transferring one embryo. We however were hoping for twins, so we transferred two, and got our two little blessing two weeks ago
If you go to a clinic that has excellent success rates ( check out their SART charts) then I would do everything I could to move forward with Ivf. Best decision we ever made. Good luck!!!
Reply With Quote