View Single Post
July 10th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Dee
I just got caught up on the complicated situation you mentioned in the thread about your mom in the u/s room.

First, I know we don't know each other, but I think you are good. Who you have sex with and when isn't the only thing that defines your goodness. The fact that you are already loving and protecting something you've wanted all your life, that, to me, shows how big and wonderful your heart must be. Don't let a few cotton candy martinis get you down, girl. You are good.

Also, I can see why your mom wants in on this experience as a way of showing her support for your "it's complicated" relationship dealio. You have a lot on your plate already, how stressful to add a mom situation to it! How does Tom relate to your mom? Have they had a chance to meet yet? He sounds like he could be a stand up guy, and that could go a long way with helping your mom give the two of you some space to figure this out.

It's so exciting that your dreams are growing true inside of you right now. I hope that things settle down with Mr. Wrong so you can get on to the peaceful life that awaits you ahead.