View Single Post
July 11th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Ok so I am soo anxious. My last period ended on June 20th, so I am not due yet. I had unprotected sex on July 2,3,5, and 8. According to my trackers I would have been ovulating around the 2nd and 3rd with the 3rd being my most fertile days. I immediately (a few days later) felt "weird". Very moody, very emotional, couldn't sleep. After eating certain foods I felt like I was going to throw up, and I've been exhausted tired. Since today is only July 11 I thought it was WAY too soon to feel any of this yet, or even "be pregnant" yet. I took three pregnant tests, two negative and one had a very faint positive line which faded away after a minute? ( has this ever happened to anyone?) I have an appt to go see my doctor for a blood test today but I hear they're expensive and I'm afraid it's too early and will get a negative result for this reason, even if I am VERY very early pregnant. I would be thrilled and I have been googling my butt off seeking advice. I have just had this feeling and I can feel it in my bones I'm pregnant. I've been pregnant once before and had no idea I was until I took a test. Any thoughts, advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!