View Single Post
July 12th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No worries! I think having a miscarriage is probably most pregnant women's biggest fear. I had one at five weeks back in February. Because mine was so early there hadn't been much time for some symptoms like nausea to even make an appearance yet. I do know that something felt "off" right from the get go. For one, I didn't get my bfp until 14dpo, I wasn't as tired as I am with this pregnancy but my breasts still hurt. I also had lots of cramping, which is also completely normal, but as soon as I saw pink spotting, I knew it was over.

For most women, I think, they start to notice their symptoms going away first, but my breasts and nipples were tender clear up until I was actually bleeding. Honestly I think the experience is very dependent on the woman and how far along she is at the time. Even though miscarriage is still my biggest fear right now, I have to keep reminding myself that there is not much I can go to prevent it from happening again. That's probably not very comforting but I wish you a very happy and healthy nine months

Thanks to *Sharon* for my awesome siggy! My pregnancy blog