View Single Post
July 13th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, so this is my first cycle charting with my saliva and I have used two opks the last two days. One on CD17 at night and one on CD18 in the morning. Can you look at the photos below and let me know what you think as well as my chart. I don't know how to read these. the CD18 am opk was from this morning. Am I fertile now? Will I be ovulating soon?

It looks like my opk from today was positive but the test line was darker than the control line. Is the test defective? They were both from the same lot.

I am going to start temping vaginally with my next cycle and using opks everyday I am not bleeding so I can get more accurate information.

My cycle has been about 30 days long the last 2-3 months but it seems like it might be a little longer than that this time. I wonder if my poor eating habits this month has contributed to that? I stopped juicing and have been drinking more soda and coffee as well as sugary foods. I love them - it's so hard to stop

Anyway, any insight into my chart/opks is greatly appreciated. My chart is so wonky!

Thanks! Mindy

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12