View Single Post
July 14th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Scooter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by junie22 View Post
Don't even get me started on my thigh/butt area! If it's any consolation, I have read that it's perfectly normal to gain extra fat in that region and the fat stores actually aid in breastfeeding. At least that's what I like to tell myself.
Ok, now I don't feel so bad. The nice lady at the store kept telling me all these jeans looked nice on my behind...but I kept turning around and seeing someone else's behind! Mine did NOT look like that! I applaud DH for keeping his mouth shut!

I'm a jean snob. Big time. I mean, most of my summer wardrobe is wifebeaters and cheap shorts (Park + goats = dirty). But jeans...yep, I'll spent the $200+ for a pair. They had plenty of styles that should work perfectly, most of the brands I wear, a little darker wash than I prefer, but they'll do...but jeepers...my thighs/butt just aren't cooperating! She asked my pre-pregnancy size to start trying on, so we started one up from that...and ya Try up 2 sizes..and I felt even those were tight. Since right now my main concern is getting them for our camping trip, I'm going to bring DH back right before we leave, in case I spread out any more back there. I really just need shorts...and they had cute pairs, but not in my size! Either too small or too big.

UGH.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here