View Single Post
July 16th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Just wanted to give a quick update on the twins. I have been holding them every other day. They are however having issues with their lungs as of today Paige (baby B) is up to 70% O2 and has a PIP of 24 (average) and London is holding around 47%-50% O2 with a PIP of 20 the nurse said she has a lot of secretions from the mouth and tube . Their both on some pretty heavy guns when it comes to antibiotics. The doctors haven't done rounds on them as of yet so I will need to call back for any changes that will be made today if any. Seems like every other day they switch to having good and bad times. Thank you for all of your replies and prayers they are very much appreciated and needed. o and both are clear on infections from the tube and UTI's.

Halfbaked- Never knew it was rare for twins to be the same weights at birth. My girls have always been neck and neck give or take an ounce. Would have been interesting to see what they would have been at full term. As of today they are both 810 grams from last nights weigh in.