View Single Post
July 17th, 2012, 04:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
When did you give birth? One week ago

How are you feel physically? I think I'm pretty much healed physically. But I am exhausted. My daughter eats about every 3-4 hours but she's also waking once or twice in the night needing to be burped and soothed (even though I burp her with every feeding).

How are you feeling mentally/emotionally? worn thin

Do you have the Baby Blues at all? Given how many times I cried yesterday over tiny things, I would say, "yes."

How are you keeping up with a baby, housework, your job, other kids, etc? I think I'm keeping up with housework about as well as I normally do. The baby I can manage. I have not kept up with my job--I meant to start again yesterday and didn't. My husband has been doing most of the care for the older kids so far. he went back to work yesterday afternoon and I somehow managed to not put the kids down for a nap. So we'll see how I do with them today.

Is being a mommy of one/one more easier or harder than you imagined? I don't know if I can judge just yet.