View Single Post
July 19th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Scooter!
Thanks Dawn...this is a busy week for me! I'm still trying to get on in the morning and late afternoons though!

Thursday - Another Busy Day!
Short update, I need to get ready to go! I had a great day yesterday, doing phase 7 of 8 for my volunteer training. Today is 8 of 8 I will be so excited to be done training! After today, I can officially volunteer! I will probably start next week.

I am wiped OUT though. I was SO tired yesterday, like ridiculously tired. I came home, caught up on JM, DH got home, made me dinner (well, heated up leftovers), we talked about my day over dinner, watched a wee bit of TV, then both headed to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night with some wretched pain in my belly (nothing Scooter related I'm pretty sure), so I have been up since about 330-4. Now, I have another long day in the sun, forecasted to be in the low 90s here, so probably high 90s at least at the Park. Then I have the Beckman tour after that. Then home and nap.

I don't know what I'm going to do about school this week. But right now, keeping healthy is most important. I'll figure something out.

So, just finishing up my breakfast, then going to make a lunch, and get headed out to the Park. I will try my best to do a little catching up when I get home this afternoon, but I can't promise anything today.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!
x