Topic: Pressure
View Single Post
July 19th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Curious others experiences...planning to call into the midwife, but don't want to bug her yet AGAIN.

I am having increasing "pressure" and can feel the baby moving downward or so it seems. My contractions just are not seeming to get more intense or consistent. I just have this pressure from baby's head.

Plus is gone...no way I can possibly have more plug (softball size amount of the last day and half). Contractions are staying stable around 6 mins, lasting 30-60 seconds. They just are not getting STRONGER and don't really seem to stop my activity, I can talk through them, etc. I'm just super ******. It does help to breath through them, but its not really essential if that makes sense.

When I talked to my midwife yesterday, she said I should call when contractions hour to hour are getting more intense and/or closer together (5 mins for an hour).

I was induced with #1, so laboring on my own without pitocin is a whole new ball game. And I've had contractions since Tuesday evening almost non-stop during waking hours. My uterus HURTS.