View Single Post
July 19th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So, for you been there done that moms, what would be your advice for the newbies concerning the following items (don't have to answer all):

1. Diaper Genie/Champ - Not a fan. We tae our trash out almost daily so diapers just go in the trash.

2. Wipes Warmer- Waste of money. trying to keep it properly moistened was a pain. Room temperature wipes work just fine

3. Changing Table- We used it with baby #1, it was nice to use if we happened to be in the nursery. Didn't bother with baby #2 because we just change them where ever we are at the time. Won't be using one again this time

4. Bottle Warmer- Useful if you formula feed. I breastfeed and we just warm frozen milk in a mug of warm water

5. Boppy/Nursing Pillow- I never used it for nursing, but it's nice for propping the baby on the bed/couch when they are little

6. Baby Monitor Video/Sound/Movement Pad- We used one off and on with both kids, just audio. We ditched it around a year with #2. I can hear him cry from my room just fine on the off chance that he wakes up.