The Nursery "Extras"
View Single Post
July 19th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Join Date: May 2012
1. Diaper Genie/Champ- I do like these, but I had the original diaper genie and a lot of times the bag wouldn't twist all the way, therefore it really had no purpose. I need to find a good one for this babe!
2. Wipes Warmer-
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
THIS! I had a Prince Edward, and I'll be buying another one this time around!
3. Changing Table- Absolutely. Add 2 large dogs, a small dog, and a cat in the mix...I'm not changing my baby on the floor!
4. Bottle Warmer- Never used one. I only ever heated formula, and I either had one mixed using warm water, or I reheated one (yes, in the microwave-- bad mom!) like 30 seconds and shook the heck out of it to make sure there were no hot spots!
5. Boppy/Nursing Pillow- I SWEAR by the boppy pillow if you're nursing!!! I used it for a solid year, if not more. It makes breastfeeding soooo much easier! Plus it helps when the baby's starting to sit up, and occasionaly older babies (a year?) nap on it.
6. Baby Monitor Video/Sound/Movement Pad - Never had one...would be fun to try though
<a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lb1f.lilypie.com/h5Szm5.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie First Birthday tickers" /></a>
View Public Profile
Visit Charise's homepage!
Find all posts by Charise