The Nursery "Extras"
View Single Post
July 19th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New York
1. Diaper Genie/Champ - Eh, could do with or without it. The only reason I use it now is because its there. I don't think its a must have or anything.
2. Wipes Warmer - MUST! There is nothing like using a cold wipe on an already upset baby..... Either get the wipe warmer or invest in earplugs. LOL.
3. Changing Table - Gotta have, Its just easier when they are at your level to change. Especially when they start wiggling all over the place.
4. Bottle Warmer - Nah, Just a cup of hot water worked over here.
5. Boppy/Nursing Pillow - We were 100% formula here, and we also had a ton of use out of the boppy. Definitely recommend it.
6. Baby Monitor Video/Sound/Movement Pad - We used the Angelcare monitor for the first few months, and I swear its the only reason I slept at night. Once she started rolling around, we switched to the video monitor.
Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
View Public Profile
Find all posts by BabyLove23