View Single Post
July 19th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Diaper Genie/Champ-- I have the Arm and Hammer baking soda diaper pail and I love it. It twists the bags nicely, and it has a little cup to put baking soda in that helps with any smell that may slip out when you open the lid. Plus when you close the lid it drops a little of the baking soda in with the diaper.

2. Wipes Warmer-- Never had one. Why spoil the baby and have to deal with the screaming when they don't get a warm wipe when they have to be changed when your out of the house.

3. Changing Table-- Have to have. Changing on the floor or bed is just too much bending. The times I had to do it killed my back. Especially if you end up having a section and can't bend at all almost. Now that DS is older I will change him in the floor, but still prefer the changing table.

4. Bottle Warmer-- Hated it. Waste of money.

5. Boppy/Nursing Pillow -- Loved it. I have the Boppy. Trying to nurse without one put a krink in my back.

6. Baby Monitor Video/Sound/Movement Pad -- I only had an audio monitor and that's what I'll use this time too. But which ever one you get I think they are a must have unless you plan on baby being in the same room as you 24/7.