View Single Post
July 20th, 2012, 09:07 AM
1. Diaper Genie/Champ-Love it, We usually only put the dirty ones in it and the wet ones we just throw in a seperate garbage since they usually don't smell and it saves on how often we need to get refills. I also tried the generic refills and they didn't work well because they smelled so much worse.

2. Wipes Warmer-Didn't have one last time but wished I had so when I found one at a garage sale this year I bought it. The nursery can get cold during cold winters and makes the wipes cold and wakes baby up too much in middle of night.

3. Changing Table- Have one and wouldnt do without it. We have one in the nursery upstairs and will set up the pack n play with a changing table on it for when we are downstairs. I don't like bending over all the time.

4. Bottle Warmer- Didn't need one of these. We used the playtex drop ins which is a thin liner so it warms up nicely by just placing it is a glass of warm water.

5. Boppy/Nursing Pillow- I used this a lot when nursing, not so much after I stopped nursing.

6. Baby Monitor: We just have a sound monitor and will continue to use it. I can sleep pretty soundly sometimes and the nursery is across the house from our room so definately a must. Also we keep the nursery door shut so that the cats don't get in there, I am always afraid they would sufficate the baby even though I have never seen them inside the crib, not sure if they can get in it or not but I am not taking the chance.

Thank you peimum for my siggy