View Single Post
July 20th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Adopting One of Each!
CD 15, Cycle #2

I know it has been a LONNNNNNG time since I updated my journal, but not really anything new to report happened, so don't feel like you missed anything.

Cycle-wise, I'm waiting to O, and I'm sure it will happen soon - maybe later today or early tomorrow, I believe. My temps have been a little weird because I believe I got a fever with my cold in the last three days. I've never had a fever with a cold before (or, maybe I never knew I did because I was never temping before) but in any case, it was nearly 2 degrees higher than "normal" pre-O so I decided to disregard it for now. Today's temp wasn't great, either, but more in line, so I kept that one.

And, I've been using my OPKs and checking CM quite often, so I'm sure I haven't O'd yet, even though my temps are "up" by the usual definition.

So, the plan is to test later night and see what happens. If that's not positive, then I'll test tomorrow, as well. I O'd on CD 15 last cycle, but I'm thinking that the stress of being sick may have postponed it a bit.

Finally, I will say that it's very interesting charting/temping/etc. and especially BDing, while at the parents' house.

Other than that, the trip up here was BORING and LONG. And we'll be leaving ID Monday morning, but we'll be stopping outside of Vegas to visit a friend, so that will break up the monotony a bit on the way home.

My 20-year high school reunion was a BLAST. I'm really glad it was, too, since I did most of its planning. But it was CLEAR that everyone was having a great time, and the fact that there was an after-party as well, is proof enough for me.

So, I'm glad to be getting back to the animals, and our own bed, but I'm not anxious to be back in 105+ degree heat.

More in the next couple of days...

-Christi