View Single Post
July 21st, 2012, 11:22 AM
Okay so I am a little bit concerned that I could be pregnant. My last period started on the 17th of June, it's been 35 days since then, I usually start it anywhere from the 16th-20th it usually starts in the morning and I haven't had it yet this month.

I am 19, very small like 4'11" and around 85lbs. I haven't been having any major pregnancy symptoms like nausea or very tender swollen breasts, but I have noticed that my stomach has been bloated for a few weeks now and it's usually never bloated for this long. I have been having slight headaches it seems frequently and minor cramps here and there I think but that seems to be it as far as symptoms for now, I'm not really noticing anything major at the moment.

I'm just a little worried that I may be pregnant since I haven't gotten my period yet this month. I know that being stressed can cause your period to be late and I have been stressed the past month due to college but since I have gotten that figured out I haven't been. I was just wondering what you all thought based on experience and if and when I should take a pregnancy test.