View Single Post
July 22nd, 2012, 11:54 AM
Hi!

I am a total lurker here but due in November with the rest of you! I really have enjoyed reading the forum but up until now have had nothing to post or input.

We did not find out of we are having a boy or girl, which gives a few nursery dilemmas.

Do the majority of you feel white furniture would be too feminine for a boy? I would like to have a glider that matches when baby gets here, as we could wait on the crib/dresser ect until after birth (have baby in our room initially). We likely will not have other children down the road to reuse the furniture on. I am leaning toward a convertible crib into a full sized bed.

Our home is newer and modern, we have cherry furniture in the other bedrooms currently. We have off white carpet, with white wood throughout the house on closets, baseboard, windows ect.

What do you all think? Initially I wanted cherry then saw some nice white nurseries on Pinterst that got me thinking....

Also I am open to bedding suggestions for a boy or neutral if you have suggestions. I do have a few in mind already if we have a girl, and may wait to buy until baby is here.

Thank you for the input.