View Single Post
July 24th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Scooter!
Hi Ladies!

Time for something new! MOTM! MOTM stands for Mom/Member of the Month. Here's how it works:

* Around the end of each month, one of the hosts will put a call out for nominations.
* We will accept nominations for a few days, between 3-5.
* After we have collected nominations, we will post a poll (much like our voting for the themes).
* The poll will be up for about 5 days, depending on when it's posted (and to allow for the slower weekends)
* When the poll ends, the winner is announced The winner will get a special blinkie for their siggy!

Some FAQ
Who should we nominate for MOTM?
Anyone you feel has been ACTIVE, supportive, engaging, and an all-around great board member during the past month.

How do we nominate a member?
You can nominate a fellow member by simply sending a PM/private message to me or Rachel with the screen name/name of the person you wish to nominate.

How many ladies can I nominate?
You can nominate as many ladies as you would like!

One final note: Keep in mind that this is a way for us to collectively recognize those ladies that are just great! This is NOT and should not be a popularity contest (though I don't feel we would have any issues with that here!). We are simply trying to have a fun time, and recognize a member who is a great friend to all! It is meant to be all in good fun, and nothing more.

Have fun with this!

If you have any questions, or if anything is unclear, please feel free to ask either of us, either here or via PM! Let's have some fun ladies!

Start the nominations coming!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here