View Single Post
July 26th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We got married in October and decided to TTC pretty much as soon as I got all the paperwork changed. I went off the pill with my last pack at Thanksgiving. I got my first BFP in December, but miscarried at 5 weeks.

My OB wanted me to wait one cycle before TTC again. At the end of January we were allowed to TTC again. I think I had a very light chemical that month because I felt exactly how I did the first time I got pregnant, but didn't test positive.

In February we went to Florida for our mini-honeymoon during my school vacation. I expected to ovulate while we were down there, but ended up ovulating the day we got back.

I was seeing my OB for spotting issues, thinking that could be the reason for my loss. I didn't think I was pregnant because I'd had pretty bad AF cramps at 7DPO and was spotting, but at my OB appt at 10 DPO for blood work and to discuss next steps they did a urine test anyways and I could have sworn I saw a light positive even though they said it was negative. I was also surprised because my progesterone was very high at almost a 16 at 8DPO. I had an appointment in Boston and couldn't get rid of the nagging feeling that I thought I saw a second line. I tested when I got home at like 9pm and saw the second line. I screamed for my husband to come down (he'd gone to bed) and he saw it too!

We were so scared at first, and my doctor was very surprised to see me in the next week for my first prenatal appt when we'd just decided to do a uterine biopsy on me and prevent for a cycle!