View Single Post
July 28th, 2012, 10:37 AM
TTCMA as of July 2014
CD 23, Cycle #2

Yeah, you read that right... Still no DPO yet. According to the MILLION OPKs and my BBT, I haven't O'd. Yet. Still. Whatever.

Obviously, this cycle is a bust, and I'm not sure if it was because of the cold, or the travelling, or both, but it's REALLY frustrating to completely miss out on an entire cycle for whatever reason. I thought I would O late, certainly, but not at ALL?! REALLY?!

And yes, I've gotten some symptoms regarding my CM but nothing that I would consider EWCM. And the OPKs have shown lines, immediately even, but not even CLOSE to being darker than the control line. I'm so frustrated that this cycle is apparently going to be annovulatory since it's not like I have years to spend doing this...

Other than that, the trip was fun, albeit too short, and disregarding the fact that I got a cold for most of the trip. But, we got to spend some time with family and friends and that what was most important.

Well, I just wanted to give a brief update (and rant a bit, as well) and now it's time to go read up on other people as I'm hoping to brighten my mood a bit...

-Christi

Me: 40, DH: 44 (He has a 15-year-old from a previous marriage)
I'm a Type 1 diabetic (27 years and counting), and I've had gastric bypass (Dec, 2013 - currently 8 lbs away from goal weight)

TTC for roughly 2 years now with no hint of success.

Started with an RE on 7/23/2014 and so far:

SA came back with 44 million, 27.3% alive
Fibroids present, endometriosis suspected
HSG normal - both tubes open

Cycle 1: August, 2014 - Unsuccessful
CD 3 - 7: Clomid
CD 14: Post-Coital test (cervical cells look great, no sperm present)
CD 16: Ovulation
CD 21: Progesterone @ 12.0
CD 28: Ultrasound to check for evidence of O - present. Also determined fibroids are relatively small. Also the presence of endo is undetermined.

Cycle 2: September, 2014CD 3 - 7: Clomid
CD 11: Ovidrel injection
CD 12: IUI with 7 million sperm
CD 17: Progesterone @ 15.2
CD 25: PG test at RE's office (crossing fingers!)