View Single Post
July 28th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Little Jo married Laurie!
I was just going to ask a question on this so maybe someone could answer in their reply.

Chloe has rolled over several times from her stomach to her back 'kinda' accidents a few times and others I thought on purpose.

A few days ago she all of a sudden pushed up with both arms and flipped over.... Definitely on purpose, and when I rolled her to her tummy she went on to do this 7 times in a row and thought it was hilarious and lots of fun. Later on in the day she flipped over anytime she wanted... I thought, this skill is in the bag.... how am I gonna keep her on her stomach for tummy time?

The next day... and ever since it's been like the 'flipping' never happened. When I put her on her stomach she has alot of leg action, even gets both knees up and sticks her rump in the air, but her face remained buried and she refuses to use her arms as well. A few times she has rolled over, but this was due to her getting a leg out and using that to push herself over........ so what's up? Do most babies have to 'learn' and 're-learn' a new skill a few times before they actually get it?

oh, she also has scooted forward a bit a few times with all that leg/knee action but I don't think she knew what she was doing.