View Single Post
July 29th, 2012, 07:27 AM
We're Complete <3
6w2d

My lord....talk about feeling like a train ran over me! I feel hungover. I've actually lost 2 lbs, which is kind of odd to me because even though I feel nauseated a lot I've still been eating (albeit not big meals or anything). I'm a little worried about it to be honest. I know that some women do loose weight in the first trimester so I'm hoping that it's not too big of a deal and in the second trimester I'll start to gain weight. Maybe someone can tell me their own experiences with this?

Tomorrow I have my appointment with my midwife. I'm assuming this is considered the first prenatal appointment. I may ask her for some Zofran or something. Since week 6 my nauseated feeling has really increased. Still fighting the urge to throw up while Jesse keeps telling me "Just eat, and if you throw up you throw up." Ugh, he doesn't understand!!!! It sucks to throw up. I start crying and everything. I think what is making it worse is the fact that I have 3 capsules of prenatal vitamins to take so I take 1 with every meal. Ugh, this is torture. Just trying to get down my breakfast is a huge chore to me right now.

Can it please be the 2nd trimester yet???

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12