View Single Post
July 29th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyLove23 View Post
Lol!!!!! We are trying to get Izzy to stay in the toddler bed. She fell out of it last night and did not sleep through it. Instead she woke up the whole house crying.

I don't get it - how are they getting around the safety rails? It's like they wiggle towards the bottom of the bed and then decide to roll out.
I know how Garry is falling out. Our bed only has safety rails about half the way down. Garry has always moved all around his crib. He is never in the same place when he wakes up as when he goes to sleep. Also since we haven't bought toddler sheets or a quilt yet he is still using his crib quilt, so nothing tucks into the bottom of the bed. Most nights Garry will actually fall asleep at the end of the bed with his arms hanging down and I have to move him when I leave the room. This is our 3rd week and I know Garry has fallen out at least 3 times and slept thru each time.

I know it will get better for Izzy. They can't keep falling out forever. But at least the beds are low to the ground and they can't get too hurt.