View Single Post
July 30th, 2012, 11:50 AM
TTCMA as of July 2014
CD 25, Cycle #2

Yeahhhhh... Still no O in sight. I'm running out of OPKs so I ordered some Amazon cheapies today. It would figure that THIS cycle is looking pretty anovulatory, given that DH and I have been BDing like crazy (this is not as easy as it sounds... DH has ED and we can only get a finite number of "helper" pills each month).

So, the theme for this cycle is:

I'm pretty sure my whole reproductive system forgot what it was supposed to do as it's not doing ANYTHING... No symptoms of O, no symptoms of AF, no pain, no fluid, no nothing. Grrrrrrr.

Anyway, in other news, I get to move my desk at work. We have a cubicle farm here and I don't like where my cubicle is now - on the end of a row in a large room. So, as people meander through the room, they invariably pass by my cube and it's distracting to me. As such, I whined enough today and I'm being allowed to move my cube to another one. Woo hoo!

And, I have a funny moment to share with all of you, as well... This morning, I got up and started getting ready for work. As I was undressing for my shower, I realized that all of my clean bras were in the laundry room. So, figuring that due to the time, everyone (including my almost-13-year-old step daughter) would still be sleeping, I walk out into the family room with only my underwear on (i.e. topless). And guess who should be sitting in the recliner, quiet as a mouse?!?! Yep! My step-daughter. Wonderful. I'm probably going to get hate mail from her mother, claiming I've traumatized her for life and she now needs therapy or something...

Anyway, it's very odd for her to be sitting there, not watching TV, not playing with the cats or dog, not making ANY noise, so I was completely surprised to see her there. To her credit, she said, "Hey Christi. Good morning." I briefly debated walking to the laundry room, grabbing a bra, and calmly walking back to our bedroom, but thought better of it and retreated to put on a shirt.

I still don't know why she was sitting there, doing nothing and making no noise, but when I came out after the shower (completely dressed), she was now sitting on the couch, doing the same thing. She was still there, with no TV on, when I left the house. What a strange child... CLEARLY, she takes after her mother...

So, that's my story today... or LACK of story, TTC-wise. Here's hoping tomorrow will bring something different and more exciting.

-Christi

Me: 41 (almost), DH: 44 (He has a 15-year-old from a previous marriage)
I'm a Type 1 diabetic (27 years and counting), and I've had gastric bypass (Dec, 2013 - currently 5 lbs away from goal weight)

Started with an RE on 7/23/2014 and so far:

SA came back with 44 million, 27.3% alive
Fibroids present, endometriosis suspected
HSG normal - both tubes open

Cycle 1: August, 2014 - Unsuccessful

Cycle 2: September, 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy

Cycle 3: October, 2014 - Failed IUI

Cycle 4: November, 2014 - IUI (currently in the 2WW)

Last edited by wastcougr; July 30th, 2012 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Grammatical corrections.