View Single Post
July 30th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Loving Wife and Mommy
I went to CVS a few days ago and got:

4 bags of 7 pounds each of kitty liter for only .21 each! They were on clearance for .21, no coupon or anything required! I couldn't believe it. We don't have a cat, but I picked up a few bags to donate to the animal shelter, as I already have a bunch of cat treats I got for free at Fry's a few weeks ago to take.

They also had a couple cans for only .07!

They had their socks, underwear, panty hose on clearance for 25%-75% off! I picked up 3 packs of 10 pairs of socks for only $2.xx each!

I also got the panty hose to donate to a local shelter for the women when they go on interviews. They were on clearance for $1.17 and they all had $1 off coupons on the packages - So, I paid .17 for each pack!

The fleece throw is for my sister's new puppy and it was on clearance for $1.

The deodorant was free after coupon that printed from the machine where you scan your card - Being donated for care packages for the troops overseas!

A coupon printed from their coupon machine for a free bottle of kid's gummy vitamins! They were also having a Buy One Get One Free sale, so I got TWO for free!

Now, at Walmart, I found some clearance clothing. I paid $1 for the shirt and for the pants!

At Target, they have Visine for $1.97. I have a bunch of $2/1 coupons that doesn't have any size restrictions, so I paid nothing for these! They are also being donated for care packages for the troops!

They had a tank top on clearance for $4. I used a $3/1 from their website to get the top for only $1!

They also had a dress on clearance for only $5.49 (Retails: $24.99) and after a $3/1 coupon, I paid only $2.49!

I also got some Ivory bar soap for free with the $1/1 coupons - They were on sale for $1.

Has anyone heard of Axl's Closet? I think they are a fairly new site. Recently, they offered a $20 credit and free shipping. I got this Billabong back pack for FREE - I didn't pay anything at all.

Our beautiful miracle baby..
Welcomed after 2 years of TTC.

Last edited by ashleighgurl; July 30th, 2012 at 01:43 PM.