View Single Post
July 30th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We had three children. I wanted another one. My husband thought he was done. I accidentally ended up PG at the age of 40. (I had NO idea that I was PG. I thought I was dying of something! ) After finding out I was PG, telling my DH, and telling the other kids (after seeing the hb on u/s) I lost our little one. I was devastated. No matter how little he or she was ... it was my baby. We went on to get PG again. Max is one of the best miracles in our lives. Yep, it's tough at times. Heck, I'm a 45 year old mom of a 2 year old. You will never regret your new little addition. (I can't say that there will not be days that are hard, but heck, we have difficult days with EVERYTHING we experience in life...parenting, work, relationships, etc...) Love that little one and ENJOY!

OH, and if you haven't noticed my siggy...my older boys are MUCH older than little Max. The gap is kind of big, but still worth it. I am convinced that my boys will be great dads someday. And, I think a lot of it is because they are helping raise Max. They change diapers, feed him, play with him, hold him, love him. It's AWESOME. I could not be prouder of the three older brothers (ages 16, 14, and 11.5) I noticed you're from WI. Me too! Yay!