View Single Post
July 31st, 2012, 04:20 AM
We're Complete <3
6w4d

Wow, the past 2 days were just HORRIBLE. Today I'm finally feeling like a functioning adult. I honestly think it's my Progesterone that is making the nausea worse. I didn't take any last night due to a Reglan induced drowsiness that sent me to bed at 8:30pm. I am waiting until the doctor's office opens up this morning so I can call my Midwife to see if she has any thoughts on if I should be on a lower dose or something.

Honestly, I'm happy that I'm not feeling like crap today. It's my husband's birthday so i wanted to make a cake for him and there are A TON of dishes to do (apparently my husband thinks it's my job and didn't do ANY for me...thanks a lot hubby). They are literally piled up in the sink with clean dishes in the dishwasher still...that's how bad I've felt. I just haven't done crap.

I may skip my progesterone tonight as well. I have a DOSC meeting tomorrow at 9:30am and would like to be a functioning adult for that meeting. I've looked online a few places and some people think that it's not the progesterone that causes nausea, but right on my list of symptoms is nausea. I just don't know if I can handle THAT MUCH NAUSEA. It was really bad. I didn't have hardly anything to eat yesterday. I couldn't keep ANYTHING down. And I tried someone's "trick" to eat 2 almonds and 1 raisin ever 15 minutes and ended up throwing that up too...which throwing up tiny pieces of almonds and raisins is NOT FUN. I almost choked. Sooo ya, maybe getting on a lower dose would be best.

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12