View Single Post
July 31st, 2012, 06:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
I questioned my sanity many times while pregnant and TTC both of my kids. We didn't start until I was 38, then the losses started. After DS was born I was just elated, but really wanted to give him a sibling.
It was not easy getting pregnant again- three more losses, then I got my sticky. I questioned again if I was doing the right thing or being selfish. I was going to be 41 when she was born. I questioned if I was going to be able to keep up with two kids under three, if we could afford a second baby (even though we spent around $10K getting her), if I could even love another baby as much as DS.
Now that she is here, every bit of that regret and fear is gone. She was the final piece of the puzzle for our family.
Pregnancy after loss, and pregnancy being an older mom is HARD. The emotions and fears that go with it. The judgement from society.
I hope things work out for you! I understand the fear. I got my tubes done as soon as I was able to after DD, I will still live in fear a little bit for the next three months until I know that everything worked.