Please pray... UPDATE 1... & 2!!
View Single Post
July 31st, 2012, 08:16 AM
Little Jo married Laurie!
Join Date: Mar 2011
.... for my SIL she has been told by her Dr. that if she hasn't gone into labor by tomorrow on her own they are going to induce her. Her due date is on Aug 7th but the Dr.'s are wanting to induce because the baby has stopped growing and her amniotic fluid is lower than it normally was.
This is her first, her sister and I both had a fairly easy and very quick labor and were really hoping it could be a trend in the family! For her sake I'm really hoping that they will hold off.
So please pray she goes into labor or her fluid is back up enough that they don't induce!
Thanks!! Will keep you all updated.
They broke her water and induced her this morning. She was pretty uncomfortable so decided to get some meds... now she's all doped up
and 100% effaced and 8cm dilated. So far so good.
Thanks for all the prayers will let you know when our little nephew arrives!
Our little nephew arrived yesterday evening.... Elliot weighing 5lbs 12 oz and 20.9 in long. It was a very long day for my SIL..... they induced at 5am so I hope she can get some rest..... um, yeah, I remember those 1hr long every 2 hr feedings quite well still.... but one can pray and hope.
Last edited by HubbysSweetheart; August 2nd, 2012 at
. Reason: Update
View Public Profile
Find all posts by HubbysSweetheart