Topic: sleeping
View Single Post
July 31st, 2012, 10:53 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystizzle4 View Post
Same here! Before I actually lay down to go to sleep, I pee first. Then I lay down. Before I even fall asleep I'm literally up 4-5 times to pee again. Then I finally fall asleep, and about 2 hours later I'm awake again to pee. I also try not to drink anything for a couple of hours before I go to bed, but sometimes I haVe to because I get SO thirsty. And in the morning hours, I wake up cuz I have to pee but then I'm thirsty too, so I drink a little bit of water, but then I'm up again to pee. But there's been a few times where I wasn't that thirsty so I had nothing to drink for like 3 hours before bed, I was still up every 2 hours, and I also didn't drink anything during my trip to the bathroom, but it made NO difference. I was still waking up every couple of hours to pee. I just think about how much more often this will be happening when the baby gets really big
I have NO idea why or how we have to pee so much.... and its not a little... i like really have to freakin pee..... How is it possible to pee that much when you barely had anything to drink... UGH

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!