View Single Post
July 31st, 2012, 11:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSLynn View Post
I had a friend freak out because she thinks it's about to become a LAW that formula is made by Rx only. I'm thinking that she's a little bit overreacting. It's an election year. Of course, people are going to spew word-**** from their mouths and try to stir the pot. It's one thing to not to offer formula to every single person that has a baby, and perhaps give it to those who ask only, but it's quite another to make a law that people must have a prescription if they don't wish to breastfeed. So stupid and I can't see her "law" passing. She posted something, but I explained to her that nothing indicated what she was saying about this law was true.

I can't find anything about this but ONE article, which declares it unconstitutional. Anyone have any other information about this that shows that the FDA and government is trying to make this into law?
Bloomberg isn't just spewing because its an election year, he spews all the time.

As far as a bill stating formula should be by perscription only in the US, I haven't heard about that yet.

"...They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!" ~ Bobby ~ Supernatural