Where Do You Stand?
View Single Post
July 31st, 2012, 05:15 PM
Join Date: Jul 2012
Most of my stances have "Unless"es *duck*
Against, but I have a soft spot for incest and rape victims who become pregnant.
- Changes every election! The lesser of two evils!
- Against unless we suffer a shortage that puts us at risk.
- Against religiously, but support those who chose it.
- For, one at a time, on a delayed schedule.
legalization of marijuana
Universal Health care
"performance pay" for teachers
- For as long as it's necessary
Methods of birth control
- For, even though I'm a Christian
How many kids people should have
- As long as I'm not feeding them, I really don't care.
- I eat meat but limit beef to certain types.
- For. Maybe need better screenings, but that's all.
- Against routine circumcision.
Fertility treatments/Assisted reproduction
Illegal Immigrants *not immigration POLICY
- Against. I know most are just looking for a better life, and doing things the legal way is long and costly, but I can't support it.
- Against unless there is a deadly or life-altering reason for it.
- Put them back, lol (I assume that's what was meant by that!)
Kids drinking soda/eating candy/poptarts for breakfast
Peanut Butter bans in schools for nut allergies
- For if there's a severe allergy.
Government involvement in citizens lives
- Mostly Against.
Seat Belt law/ laws to protect citizens from themselves
- Mostly for unless it's life style choices.
- Against simply because the risk worries me.
- For, do whatever you want...
Chili (with or without beans)
- WITH beans!
- For but with stricter monitoring.
dress codes for school/office
- For because some people just are too dumb to dress appropriately.
Elective C-sections/elective repeat C-Sections
- Against, but to each their own.
- This depends on each child, but generally, I raise an eyebrow if they're introduced before 6 months or if they're introduced just to make a baby sleep.
Children and Pets
- For when adequately supervised.
Nursing in Public
Cry it Out
Television and Infants/Toddlers
- Against unless kept to an hour or less a day.
Caring for your elderly parents
- Against religiously, but support them in life.
- For, lol.
Drug testing welfare recipients
- For if warranted.
"Luxuries" on welfare- vacation, designer accessories, upscale phones, TV w/cable, etc
- Bugs me.
- For in that you can do what you want.
Mandatory breastfeeding attempts/prescriptions for formula
- For if done safely.
TTC on assistance
- Generally against.
Infants/toddlers in bikini style swim suits
Leash backpacks for kids
- For when needed.
- Against until 12ish years old.
TV watching for kids under age 2
- For if kept under an hour a day.
Currently Temporary Mom to
View Public Profile
Find all posts by TemporaryMom