View Single Post
July 31st, 2012, 07:52 PM
Marsi's Mommy
Your name, DH Name: Rachel and E...
Children/Angels Marsela born in October 2011 following 5 early losses.
And anything else you want to share! Maybe how your journey brought you here. I got off of Depo for a variety of reasons in 2007 and during the learning phase of FAM we suffered our first loss. we were not at a time in our life to have a child so it was bittersweet. I got my first teaching job after graduation and found out I was pregnant within the first month of teaching. That was also a surprise, but we were excited about it because it was only 3 months before we were planning on TTC anyway. We lost that baby too. We decided that we wanted to move up the date of our TTC and suffered another loss the first cycle officially TTC. I came here and the RPL board and was advised to talk to my dr. about taking baby aspirin. I started taking it the LP of my second cycle TTC which was too late to save that baby as well. We also lost our next pregnancy after starting the aspirin, but they suggest 3 cycles of aspirin before TTC. Knowing this DH and I waited a couple of cycles and now we have Marsi.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!