View Single Post
August 1st, 2012, 07:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Your name, DH Name Rebecca and Peter
Children/Angels One ectopic and another first trimester loss; currently 13w1d pregnant
And anything else you want to share! Maybe how your journey brought you here. After TTC for 1.5 years we found out we were pregnant in June 2011, but within a few days I began bleeding. Over the course of 2.5 weeks I first had a D&C (initial dx was incomplete mc) and then methotrexate before finally having an emergency lapartomy to resolve an ectopic. With that surgery I was diagnosed with severe endometriosis, and told IVF would be our only option for a pregnancy. We began IVF in November 2011, and that's what brought me to JM (TTCMA forum). Our fresh cycle and first FET both failed (I had a very brief chemical with the first FET), but after our second FET in May we learned we were pregnant with twins. We lost one of them at 8w1d. At 8w0d there were two heartbeats on ultrasound, and the next day there was only one. It was heartbreaking. I'm relieved to have made it past 12w with this baby and I'm doing better now than I was, but I am still struggling with the loss.