View Single Post
August 26th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
B)--> <div class='quotemain'>
I come and lurk here once in awhile, but it's been awhile since i've posted. I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for sharing pictures of your sweet sweet angels. They are all gorgeous, precious, and perfect in every way. I didn't see my angel Tristan when he was born into God's hands at 19w5d on Feb. 6, 2003. I didn't think at the time that I was strong enough and was afraid that he wouldn't look like a real baby and that I would have a horrilbe image in my head forever. Please do not take offense to that, I don't mean any by it. At the time I went through my loss I was clueless and had never seen a stillborn baby, especially at that gestation, and didn't know at all what to expect. I have regretted every day since that day not seeing him, holding him, kissing him, telling him how much I love him, etc. All I have of my Tristan are a couple ultrasound pictures that I treasure deeply. So thank you, for allowing me to see the precious angels that my Tristan is with.
[/quote]

I felt exactly what you felt. It was one of my nurses who dressed her and wraped her in a blanket and brought her to me and held my arm while I screamed noises I have never heard before. She gave her to me after I calmed down and realized this was MY angel and MY daughter and she was beautiful and precious and it would be the first and last time I got to hold my daughter in this life. I will forever be grateful to that woman and I am blessed and thankful that God brought her to me.
<div align="center"></div>