View Single Post
August 2nd, 2012, 12:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Michelle, I am a little biased, but I think it's great having the opportunity to work from home so you can stay home with the kids too, if the workload isn't too high and you can balance both. Go for it!

Kim, I say if you can pull off a skanky ho bag bathing suit, wear it!

Poor Fuzz. It seems like every day we learn of a new animal in your family. How many do you have?

Lisa, I'm sorry about the doctor. They can be pretty useless sometimes. Despite all my complaints and suggestions, my doctor was no help when it came to diagnosing James with his dairy and soy intolerance/allergy. DH and I did it on our own. Now, when we have actual concerns about our kids, I take them to the walk-in clinic at our doctor's office, because we see a different doctor that I really like who seems way more competent. She's not accepting new patients though, so we can't switch.

Yay for Thursday. We had a playdate this morning. This afternoon I am doing 5 or 6 loads of laundry. I tried avoiding it for the week, but instead of doing itself, it kept growing until it finally took over one whole corner of our room. So much for positive thinking, or whatever that expression is.

Amanda, how was Levi with the potty yesterday?