View Single Post
August 3rd, 2012, 08:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
WOW! Well, I have two dd's ages 3.5 and 15 months. I have two step children, 11, and 9 who are with us 50% of the time....lol and a dog .....my husband does not want anymore kids; I do! We are using the withdrawal method right now. He has used it in the past with an ex for years and never gotten her preg. He is ALSO SLIGHTLY older than me...i am 29, soon to be 30 and he is 43. We have been using it for 4 months and not gotten preg. I'm pretty sure pre-cum doesnt have sperm in it unless left over from a previous ejaculation, which is killed off by urine in the meantime if the guy goes. We never DTD more than every other day, so clearly he pees. LOL. He knows I don't believe in abortion, JMO, but I am also nursing and have my cycle back. He contemplates vasectomy even though I told him I wishhe wouldn't but also continues to use the pull out method confiently. He seems to leave MORE THAN AMPLE time. Soo...that being said, how effective does this sound?

GOD willing, I will have another baby but in the end, it is in his hands I think.....

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr