View Single Post
August 4th, 2012, 08:14 PM
I've had OB's tell me not to have anymore due to the fact I had DVT and PE 3 weeks after I had my son 3 yrs ago. I've done a lot of research on that and how it can be prevented in future pregnancies and my internest dr said I can have more children that I would have to go on a blood thinner for my pregnancy and 6 weeks after. Not for the idea of shots but I've done it before. I'll do it again. My Grandmother is not for more children. She even told DH and I to be sure to abstain from any BD. My mom would be scared just because passed health problems after my son was born. My MIL told me the other day that it's time DH and I started thinking about him getting a vasectomy. I told her no because we really want more children then she said well no other child will ever compare to Jacob (our son). I understand Jacob is special and means a lot to all of us but if we do have more children that child will be just as special as Jacob is. When she told me that it really hurt, especially the vasectomy part.