View Single Post
August 5th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Izzy's*Mommy* View Post
Our house looks like it could be a daycare center sometimes. She has a TON of toys. More than 1 child would ever need. Most of them never even get played with.

She's been so indulged and spoiled on her 2.5 years on the planet. I know that our next baby will be just as spoiled by family and friends, but now I know that I don't need to get her too many things in addition.
Same here. Our family room really does look like a daycare center. She's got a sweetheart playhouse, a schoolbus slide/climb thingie, kitchen set, and a little tikes table and chairs and her picnic table that we only take outside for cook outs and stuff. A lot of it is stuff we got on Craigslist or from other people. She's definitely spoiled rotten though from my entire family. My sister just bought her a reclining chair that is sitting in our bedroom now. As far as "toys" though, she doesn't have a lot of little stuff. Just mostly the bigger stuff and few toys that I rotate out because I don't like having too much out at a time. I really don't plan to buy much of anything for the new baby until she's much older since we have everything and they'll just have to share.