View Single Post
August 5th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hello! I am pregnant with baby #3 and I have a clotting disorder. I have beenon lovenox for each pregnancy. I had a dvt and a pe 10 years before ever getting pregnant. To answer your question, yes I am scared. But, the blood thinners work and I trust in God. I guess I have grown more confident with each pregnancy and not having anything happen. I don't think it's stupid to have another baby. I don't know why your ob would put that in your head to not have another. If it were me, I'd find another doctor. There are quite a few of us here that have had several successful pregnancies in spite of our clotting issues. I have to tell you that both my OB and my Internist are very supportive of my choice to have more children. My internal medicine doctor's wife has a clotting disorder, as well, and they have a few kids. She was on lovenox for each of her pregnancy. Good luck to you and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about it!

Mom to 3 beautiful kids
Expecting our newest baby girl, diagnosed with Down Syndrome with Verifi, October 2014!