View Single Post
August 10th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Veteran
The beginning of my cycle came on with nice steady temps. I managed to get seven undisturbed temps before we went on a camping trip.

I never sleep well somewhere else until I get used to it. So I didn't get much sleep the first night. I did take my temp on CD 8 the following morning but discarded it. It was a little higher than my previous steady temps as you can see on my chart.

The next night I had a little guy with a sprained wrist and it was hurting him even in his sleep. I felt like it took the entire night just to find a position that was comfortable for him, when I finally did our dogs set up a barking about something. I didn't even bother taking a temp the next morning on CD9. We got home that night and I wasn't feeling so well so I went to bed pretty early.

Since I had gone to bed so early on CD 9 I didn't bother making sure that my thermometer was back in its usual place, so I didn't temp CD 10 either. Throughout the day on CD 10 I did notice feeling a little slippery and I noticed having spurts/gushes of CM. When I observed it both on finger and toilet paper it was snotty in color but quite stretchy. Also, at one check I had a very small spot of red blood and brown mingled with CM on toilet paper.

I wasn't sure what to expect this morning since I hadn't gotten any reliable temps during the last three days and I wasn't 100% by CM that I had ovulated. So this morning I was somewhat shocked to see that my temp had risen .6 over my highest previous temps. I certainly don't feel like I have a fever and I know I slept very well last night so I'm taking this as a good sign.

I know I need two more to confirm ovulation, but I'm so excited to see that rise. My struggle has been with not having a rise until 10-15 days after ovulation. I have no idea how successful we were at avoiding pregnancy as the method we were using is certainly very risking and we did have intercourse on the day I suspect could be the only day I ovulated. However, with having a "normal" temp shift I would certainly feel much better about the prospect of getting to keep a little one in my womb should one be conceived.

Either way I'm super duper excited that my body is kicking back into gear. I've been taking Maca, multi vitamins, vitex, royal jelly, and B-6 all of last cycle and all of this cycle as well.

Just had to share and will keep everyone updated on how everything goes.