View Single Post
August 14th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Your name, DH Name Marti and Kyle
Children/Angels Jax 20 months and I'm 14 weeks pregnant with #2. angels- 2 1st tri losses and Lilly Marie
And anything else you want to share! Maybe how your journey brought you here. 1st pregnancy was a missed m/c, we found out at 11 weeks that there was no heartbeat and baby was measuring around 7 weeks. I had a D&C and the pathology report showed it was a partial molar pregnancy. 2nd pregnancy we saw a beautiful heartbeat at 7 weeks, one week later u/s showed no heartbeat. I miscarried at home a few days later after stopping my progesterone supplement. 3rd pregnancy was our sweet Lilly. Everything was looking great until we got the results from the 1st trimester screen. We were given 1 in less than 5 chance that our baby had trisomy 13 or 18. CVS confirmed that I was carrying a baby girl with full trisomy 18. She passed at 15 weeks.

We conceived Jax or first cycle trying after we lost Lilly. He is the most amazing boy in the world and we are so blessed to have him in our life. We started trying for #2 after I got my 1st AF a year after he was born. We got pregnant on cycle 6 with this little miracle. Everything is looking great so far and I will be 15 weeks on sat