Topic: 2 under 2
View Single Post
August 15th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Super Mommy
My kids were 20 months apart and I felt the same way. I had a csection with the second because she was breach and I would choose to have another one. It was planned and was so smooth. The recovery was easier because I took everyones advice and forced myself to get up out of bed and make laps in the hospital the day after the csection. I did this every few hours and in 2 days I felt 80%. My mom was there to help me for a few weeks at home and that helped alot but it is true. Let the baby cry. Somedays you were be completely overwhelmed but remember it will pass and tomorrow is a new day. Get on a schedule ASAP. I nursed for about a year so that wasn't scheduled really but still overall..I knew when I was going to try for naptimes and try for lunch..thats all you can do is try your best. You will survive it and they will survive it. Take the help when people offer!!! I'd say the first month or two is the hardest..and I've heard the jump from 1 to 2 is the hardest..but I don't have anything to compare it to..it is all worth giving your children a sibling though. They will have someone to have by their side for the rest of their lives.