View Single Post
August 17th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Expecting #1
Ok..back from dinner...

I am so beyond excited right now and will definitely be praying for all you girls to be getting your BFPs very soon! I do wonder how out of the blue, it just happened this month? What changed from a year ago? Why did it have to take so long? Either way, it's just weird. The only thing I did was stop running completely; I haven't ran in like 3 weeks, continue taking my vit 6 & 12, an started using FertileCM... This past cycle I knew we were going to be in Vegas and I was planning on scheduling the SA so I was at a point where i didn't think it was every going to happen for us therefore I said I am not going to chart or use opk's and just relax, enjoy our vacation and that is EXACTLY what I did. Many people keep saying it's the luck of the hosts but honestly maybe a little bit but I think I that's the case otherwise it would have happened much sooner. Either way, I'm going to enjoy this and not think about what or why. Just knowing what helped would be helpful in the future when we decide to have more children.

Anyway's it's Friday, time to relax and hang with dh.

Sorry about all the pregnancy talk, etc. I promise to keep it to a minimum in my ttc#1 because I do understand how you all feel. I just want to wait to see how the next couple weeks pan out.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Forever missing my angel 2010